Garage sale



Good Morning friends!!!

A bit embarrassing really, but because of my current situation (debts, etc.), there will be a garage sale on Saturday, July 12, in our house. (If you're going to come, let me know and I'll e-mail you my home address and the directions as well).
I am finding it a bit difficult with money at the moment. I’ve therefore decided to have a garage sale and hopeful I'll make some money.
I've taken a photo of my excess stuff, so if you see anything you like, please let me know as soon as possible so I can reserve it for you, or give you special viewing of the items, assuming the PRICE is RIGHT [see image below].
Hope you can make it - counting on your SUPPORT. Thanks.


Nakakahiya pero I really have to do this… Thanks














4 comments:

damdam said...

leche ka.. kala ko talagang totoo. nag hahanap pa naman ako ng gamit talaga sa bahay, dahil mag isa lang ako nabubuhay... pfft..

JIMG29 said...

This is exactly what I need for my demolition derby. State your price and I'll buy them all off you. CASH OKEY?!!

ayzprincess said...

bibili ako!! yung kulay pula pakireserve!!

ahahahah

Cutedanger said...

@ate damdam - magisa kalng nabubuhay ano tawag mo sa amin patay.. kiss ay este peace.. :D ganun talaga buhay pareho tau.. magisa lng din..

@jimg29 - dugo ang ilong ko sa msg mo hehehe :D I will compute all and get back to you.. nyahahaha

@ayzprincess - nyahaha saan dyan hahaha :D

@all - maraming salamat sa pagbisita..